Tuesday, October 25, 2011

NEW BOOTH - ONE MONTH ONLY - BIG SALE - PRIMITIVES ETC.!

I have a new booth in Denison, TX at Main Mall (2 story bldg. on the corner of Main & Fannin) for November only.  I am located on the 2nd floor (right side at top of the stairs).  I have for sale mostly PRIMITIVES including a pie safe, luggage/travel items, grocery basket, bed springs, bed spring wreaths & crosses, picket crosses, hat-coat rack, metal lawn chair, art, plus lots and lots of primitive smalls.  I'm going tomorrow to work in some Christmas, etc. I've been working on (including a bed springs Christmas tree).  In addition to my great prices, I'm having a 20% off sale!  If you are in the area, hope you will check my booth out this November.  The old gypsy chick

If you don't find it, just ask them to show you to booth #143.

No comments: