Friday, August 31, 2012

BIG Yard Sale Saturday!

I'm having a BIG Yard Sale this Saturday beginning at 9:30 am at 2907 W. Elm in Denison (since rain is in the forecast and my sale is outside, I'm starting a little later than usual to give me time to finish up). 

Some of the items include:  LOTs of OLD Lamps, Lamp Globes & Shades, Old Books,
vintage shabby baby items, 2 Old Large Round Mirrors, 2 Old Doors, Metal Decorative Patio Table, yellow podium, pantry, buckets, bird bath, 70's Western Calendar Prints, Large box of school items, wine/bakers rack, industrial cart, long credenza, white bench (no top) display, lamp globes and other fixers for creative Pinterest projects,  and Lots Lots More.  See Pictures to get an idea (sorry I couldn't figure out how to condense them).  Email (cabinfever01@yahoo.com) with any questions.  Hope to see you! 








No comments: