Monday, November 26, 2012

NEW Bargain Booth at Touch of Class in Sherman TX!!

COMING SOON!!  I'm working this week on a NEW Booth at Touch of Class Mall in Sherman, TX.  I still have my 2 window booths there on the 2nd floor but they are overflowing so I'm having a 15% off sale on dishware (cups & saucers, glasses, plates, bowls) which will end soon and a new sale will begin.  The NEW Booth is located in the Balcony right at the front.  Look for the SALE signs and BARGAINS!!   If you are in are near Sherman, check it out--they are open 7 days a week.  Thanks for looking and shopping my booths.  I'm grateful for all our wonderful customers and another fantastic year at Touch of Class. 

We are still looking for a (fixer) home/store on a busy street or highway in case anyone knows of a possibility, please email us--cabinfever01@yahoo.com. 

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

No comments: