Thursday, November 4, 2010

OPEN! Come on in

Thanks to everyone who visited Halloween weekend. My mom and I are already lookin' forward to next Trade Days and findin' lots of goodies to bring with us.

Here's a panel door that my mom attached some Texas license plates to. It's a really cute look and we have quite a few plates if you want to replicate it. The door is for sale also. We're always findin' great shabby doors. Check out the close-up of another we have below:

The picture doesn't do this one justice. You really should see it in person. I wanted a close-up so you could see the gorgeous patina. It was a pale green door that had been painted white. There are just patches of white paint remaining and the green is so thin beneath that you can see the wood grain. This one I absolutely love, but I can't keep everything I like (Too bad!). I hope it finds a great home soon with someone that finds it as lovely as I do.

-Angela

No comments: