Monday, November 1, 2010

Whirlwind!

It has been really crazy for me and my mom this past month. Mom bought a little shop on The Mountain in Canton, Texas and we have been like headless chickens workin' to get it ready for this last Trade Days. A big welcome and thank you to everyone that stopped by this last weekend! Please drop us a comment if you stopped by or if you plan to go to Canton in the future.

Here are some pictures of the shop before we really started packin' things in for Trade Days:


Above is the front of the store so it will be easy for you to find us. It has a great old time-y look and says Field's General Store up top. I haven't decided if I will paint that yet but there are plenty of other Gypsy Chicks signs up now so we should be easy to locate.


Here you can see our large covered patio on the side of the shop and mom puttin' up some cute picket fencing. With the patio and the great front porch, our shopping area is triple the size of the inside store. This last weekend the weather was gorgeous and the outside area was so pleasant!


Here's a cute picture of my gypsy mom as we finished unloading one of the MANY loads that we took to the new Gypsy Chicks in our little trailer. With only one week to prepare we managed quite a bit though we both hope to have it even more full next Trade Days!

Pictures of the shop full of goodies comin' soon!


-Angela

1 comment:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

I commented on another post about the white cabinet, but I forgot to mention that I never shop the mountain in Canton. I last time I went there weren't any good vendors, which was years ago, I'll have to check y'all out the next time I'm there. Please let me know about the cabinet when you get a second. Thanks.