Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Coupon!

I am gettin' real excited about next Trade Days which will be the weekend after Christmas. I made up this little coupon to go in the Canton Guide, but want you all to know about it as well. Mention it when you buy somethin' for 10% off your purchase!


Hope to see you there! I bought a bunch of new LED lights for the shop and can't wait to get out there and get 'em up. The lights that were left out there have every other 3 feet out. The new lights should really brighten it up for evening shopping as well as being better for the environment. I hope the weather is as beautiful as last Trade Days.

If you can't wait 'til Trade Days, check out our booths at Touch of Class in Sherman, Texas. We have the two window booths on the mezzanine. 20% off sale in our booths through the end of December! There are three floors of antique shopping at Touch of Class so you should be able to find something you like.

XOXOX,
Angela

2 comments:

The Rusty Thimble said...

So glad I found your blog. I am in Oklahoma only about 35 miles from the sherman shop will have to check it out sometime. I am an okie but had the chance of a lifetime and had a primitives shop in Gladewater for awhile. I so love and miss Texas
Merry Christmas
Brenda

Sheri said...

Thanks! Do you have a shop in Oklahoma? I love primitives and always looking for new places to visit.