Sunday, January 9, 2011

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone's havin' a wonderful new year! The first Trade Days weekend of the year was a blast! The people on The Mountain really know how to have a good time. I had a really good time dancin' it up and eatin' black eyed peas New Year's Eve at the party The Mountain Association hosted.

I managed to get some more pictures of some of our shop and items.
Mom loves findin' rusty things and so do I. Here are some of my mom's great rusty finds. The ornate ceiling tins are one of my favorite things. I can imagine someone makin' a beautiful arbor out of the porch posts.

Here are some enamel canister sets.

And here are some more goodies inside. I'll be adding some more pictures in a few days. In the meantime check out Mom's eBay auctions if you are a coin collector.

XOXOX,
Angela

3 comments:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Hey there, I came looking for y'all this last Canton, but I guess you aren't open on Thursday. There wasn't anyone open. I did find your building and would have loved to have seen your things. Hope it was a good one.

Angela said...

I am so sorry we missed you!

Most of the vendors get to The Mountain late Thursday afternoon or are there by Friday morning. I try to get there around noon on Thursday, but I was slowed down with some car problems and wasn't there until the evening.

I have to say I was surprised at the number of vendors that didn't show up for the weekend at all. I am guessing because it was a holiday, cold, and not many people were expected.

I'm glad you brought this up. I will definitely try to post when we will be there in the blog before Trade Days every month. During the colder weather it will probably be easiest to catch us Friday-Sunday and when it gets warmer we'll add Thursday.

I hope to see you at one of the next Trade Days. My mom is planning a Grand Opening (possibly in April) and is gathering up some of her best stuff. We will definitely be open Thursday that month and I'll be postin' it to our blog to let you know.

Kristina Clemens said...

I love stuff like this! Such a junkie for old stuff, I am... =)
Kristina J.