Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Old Red Lumberyard

These are the pictures from the Old Red Lumberyard sale in McKinney, Texas where my mom and I were last weekend. If you ever get a chance to check this one out, I recommend you do! It's not a large sale, but it has some great vendors and pulls a good crowd.

We did really well at this sale despite bringin' back our large items. This wood glider will be at Gypsy Chicks in Canton next Trade Days.
As will this great flower cart.
And this old wood trellis.
I caught a picture of my Mom up in the lumberyard.
To be fair, here's a picture of me too though this was taken at the Bonham Trade Days.

We'll definitely be doin' the Old Red Lumberyard sale again in the future.

XOXOX,
Angela

2 comments:

the gypsy chick said...

Hi Sheri i was on a friends blog today and noticed your name :) so i just had to run over!!! i have a little group called The Gypsy Chix & also write a blog called The Gypsy Chick... so just had to say hello!!!
your gypsy friend!!!
amy boland

Sheri said...

Thanks for stoppin' by! It's always nice to meet other gypsy friends! We'll have to check out your blog as well.

Angela & Sheri