Thursday, July 21, 2011

Bedspring Wreaths

And now for the beautiful wreaths my mom made. Yay!

Dove Wreath
I wanted to start with the dove wreath because to me it is one of the most beautiful and definitely striking of her wreaths. The springs have a light dusting of white to tie it all together.

Bedspring Cross
My pictures don't do most of these justice and this is one. There are shiny red beads that make a lovely contrast to the rusty springs.

Floral Bird Nest & Grapevine Spring Wreath
This is another one that my picture doesn't do justice and I think that's because this is such a large wreath with a lot of little details. Definitely worth clicking to see the larger view!

Texas Star Bed Spring Wreath
I like this one a lot (probably because I came up with the design for it). We live in Texas after all and the collection wouldn't be complete without a Texas Star.

The County Fair
This is a great one for any horse lover. Complete with blue ribbon!

Old Spring Chicken
This one is even better in person, I promise. It's one of my favorites and I think so because my mom calls it Old Spring Chicken. I don't even have a country theme or I'd definitely snag this one for myself.

The Secret Garden
Bed springs spiral around a grapevine and the delicate little roses. It reminds me of a forgotten garden with everything kind of wild and growing together. Definitely one of the sweetest of the wreaths.

Bed Spring Wreath
Of course I had to include the basic bed spring wreath. With this one you can decorate it to suit your decor and taste. Hopefully the ones above will give you some inspiration! These will all be for sale During the next Canton First Monday Trade Days at our shop, Gypsy Chicks on The Mountain.

First Monday is next weekend and because there are some folks comin' in for an early retreat I'll be opening on Wednesday instead of Thursday. If you've got your eye on one of these, be sure to stop by as soon as possible because I have a feelin' they'll go quick!

See y'all there!

XOXOX,
Angela

No comments: