Thursday, April 19, 2012

Treasure Spotters Flea Mkt. in McKinney this Sat.!

I'm busy getting ready for Saturday--Treasure Spotters Flea Market in McKinney, TX.
This is a small flea market but has dealers with some very neat vintage. 
My inside booth has a VINTAGE WHITE theme (buffet, pie safe, cedar chest, etc.) where I will be marking down my already reasonable prices for a one day special sale.
Outside I will be having a special sale on PRIMITIVES & PROJECTS

Treasure Spotters is located off Hwy. 75 exit at Louisiana-- just past town, start looking on your left for a large Silo and parking lot.  You will see Treasure Spotters to your left.  The hours are 9 to 5 but don't come too late.  Lots of neat vintage items and ideas.  The weather is going to be great!  Hope to see you! 

Check out their site for more info and pictures: 
http://www.facebook.com/pages/TreasureSpotters/157745637609034

No comments: