Friday, May 18, 2012

Another PRIMITIVES & PROJECTS Sale Saturday at Treasure Spotters!!

My last Primitives & Projects sale was so successful, I've been busy getting ready for another big sale this Saturday, May 18th, at Treasure Spotters in McKinney.  A sampling of the good JUNQUE  I'll have and  pictures are as follows:

metal bench, standing lamp, plant stands and trellises, old chairs & plant chairs, old card file, old wood pieces and spindles and old oval beveled door glass -- center large piece and the two slender side pieces and lots more PLUS my inside booth by the window (check out my sale tags!):  White Shabby Chic large wine house, cedar chest, pie safe and vanity and large mirror and lots more!!
Hope to see you there.  (See my next blog for Treasure Spotters info or email me for more info)

No comments: