Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Bought Vintage Lamp Fixers Estate!

I just bought the vintage lamps and parts from a lamp fixers estate!  I've been sorting and cleaning and took my first load to our 2 window booths (2nd Floor) at Touch of Class (Sherman TX).  There are some pretty globes ranging in size to a huge white one from a bank (would look great in an industrial setting) plus some pretty vintage table lamps.  I'll be working on the floor lamps (chippy fixers) when the weather cools off. 

When it cools off some, I plan on having a yard sale and do a little flea marketing.  If you would like on our list, just follow our blog as I post any upcoming sales, etc.  

I LOVE the painted Gypsy Chicks sign my daughter surprised me with on our trailer!  She's also reworking a flower bed (in addition to listing tons of action figures on Ebay) and it is looking so nice!! 

No comments: