Sunday, July 29, 2012

Pinterest

I did a little painting to mom's trailer.

Like everyone else in the world, Mom and I are addicted to Pinterest. You might want to follow us if you are interested in any of the following things:

Gardening
Gypsy Living- Shabby chic and eclectic decor
Organizing your Art/Craft Studio
DIY
Reading- I post my favorite book recommendations as well as some stunning library pictures
Cooking- Though it's the eating that I like
Beauty Tricks and Tips
Gypsy and Vintage Clothing
Jewelry
Inspirational Quotes and Humorous Lines
US Road Trips and World Travel
and more!

Pinterest is like a free constantly updating 24 hour online magazine that is specific to your interests. You can lounge in your pjs with a snack and browse other people's great finds or pin some of your own. See you there!

Also don't forget to check out our auctions this week: 
Sheri's Auctions She has those bedspring wreaths up. Looks like she's made some basic ones that you can decorate to your liking. FUN!
Angela's Auctions I have more action figures up this week: Anime, Gundam, Tenchi Muyo, Akira, Armitage, Trigun, and The Simpsons

Stay cool!

XOXOX,
Angela

No comments: