Friday, December 14, 2012

Happy Holiday from the Gypsy Chicks!

My daughter and I wish everyone a very happy holiday season and new year!

If you are near Sherman TX, check out our 3 booths at Touch of Class Mall which are packed with vintage Christmas as well as primitive and shabby chic (2nd floor 2 window booths) and our new bargain booth (top of balcony). 

I take a load in several times a week as our booth is the highest volume seller!!  We currently have a 25% off sale on our large selection of vintage lamps and globes.  I'm posting pictures showing some of the items:  Mid century tinsel tree, pink tree and child's chairs; mantle; tree decorations; a humorous LBJ old poster; bed spring crosses, wreaths, stars and a tree; primitives and shabby chic.

Sorry I couldn't figure out how to rotate some of my pictures.  Isn't LBJ cute?









No comments: