Monday, January 14, 2013

Vintage Radio Tubes - HAPPY HUNTING!!

I came across a big stash of vintage mixed size RADIO TUBES at an estate sale recently so I bagged them and took them to my primitive booth (left 2nd floor window) at Touch of Class in Sherman, TX.  I wanted to post this on my blog in case anyone who collects old radios and looking for parts might see this.  We have people ask for them at the booth from time to time.  My daughter has my camera so I'll post pictures later. 

I'm continuing my 25% off vintage lamps and lamp globes for now.  I have quite a few nice lamps and globes and they are priced to sell!  Plus I marked down my Mantle, Cedar Chest, Electric Logs Heater, 2 Tables, Pecans, Holiday items plus LOTS MORE!!  If you are in the area and like primitives, shabby chic and BARGAINS, we hope you'll check out our 3 booths. 

HAPPY HUNTING!!


No comments: