Wednesday, March 6, 2013

St. Patrick's GREEN March Sale! PLUS...

I just started a new SALE at our Touch of Class Antique Mall 2 window booths on the 2nd floor in Sherman, TX.  Anything GREEN is 20% off for our Saint Patrick's SALE!  My favorite color is GREEN so I have lots of green stuff plus I just redid my booths adding even more GREEN items.  Plus I still have a good variety of old glass shades, old lamps and old radio tubes.  So if you like GREEN and enjoy saving some green and are near Sherman, TX, come hunt for green treasures!

Saturday, March 16th, Touch of Class Antique Mall will be open late (10:00 p.m.!) as there is going to be a wine tasting on the square.  Hope to see you!

PLUS my daughter and I are planning our Annual Spring Huge JUNK Sale which we plan on having very soon depending on the weather.  If all goes as planned, it will be March 15-16.  As soon as we know for sure, a little closer to the time, I'll post with pictures.  Some of the items will include:  Wood trim, Wood bed rails, an old Door, Pecans, Shabby Mirror, Plastic Mid-century Chairs, Vacuums, Coffee Pots, old fixer Bench and Rocker, plus LOTS, LOTS MORE!    My daughter is even going to OKC to bring back a load of who knows what. 

No comments: