Monday, March 25, 2013

NEW Spring Sale!

I started our New Spring Sale at our 2 window booths on the 2nd Floor at Touch of Class Mall in Sherman, TX (the only 3 story mall around--open 7 days a week except major holidays).  Our current sale is 25% off old Radio Tubes and old Glass Lamp Shades which I have a ton of since I bought out an Estate.  If you happen to need radio tubes or an odd size lamp shade/globe and are near Sherman, check out our new sale.  (If you are a dealer and would like all tubes or globes, I'm open to an offer.)  I also have many old lamps and party dresses which are all priced to sell plus a shabby Lane cedar chest marked down to $75!  Plus LOTS, LOTS More!!  We need to downsize to make room for even more. 

P.S.  Our worst garage sale ever sold a LOT of junk much to our surprise, leaving only a pile to pack up and take to auction IF it ever quits raining...  More later.  Happy Hunting!!  Sheri & Angela

No comments: