Thursday, April 18, 2013

Getting ready for 2 May Events!!

TREASURE SPOTTERS in McKinney, TX - May 17 & 18
LAVENDER RIDGE FESTIVAL, Gainesville, TX - May 25-27 (Memorial Day Weekend)

I'm busy getting ready for 2 big fun events in May.  I'll be selling an assortment of primitives and shabby chic at Treasure Spotters plus garden decor, lavender decor and small furniture at Lavender Ridge.  I'll be displaying my bedspring crafts which are always popular:  singles, crosses, wreaths, cakes or trees, and more!  Treasure Spotters and Lavender Ridge can both be found on Facebook plus I'll be posting more particulars soon.  If you've never been to one of these events, we hope you will. 

TOUCH OF CLASS MALL, Sherman, TX

I'm continuing my 25% off Sale on old Radio Tubes and old Glass Lamp Shades/Globes.  I'm adding more to my 2 window booths on the 2nd floor almost daily!  I recently added a vintage silverplate boxed set, cedar chest and more single old bedsprings plus spring crafts (stars, crosses, wreaths, wedding cakes, and I'm working on more - coming soon).  The mall is open 7 days a week.  See you there! 

No comments: