Sunday, June 9, 2013

New Old Kenskill

Mom bought a new (old) trailer for flea marketing, antique shows, festivals, etc. It is a sweet, little vintage Kenskill. She is in the process of stripping the interior so there will be more pictures to come I am sure!
Cute, huh?
It looks like my job this summer will be to paint the exterior, which I have never done before. Shouldn't be too hard, right? ^_^;; If only it were as easy as Photoshop! Speaking of, I have made a few quick recolors to see if there is one she likes.
Kind of reminds me of Andy Warhol...
I tend to gravitate toward the mint green and the turquoise one. What do you think?

XOXOX,
Angela

6 comments:

Sheri said...

I LOVE your Andy Warhol rendition of my trailer! Can't wait to see the final product. This is a real work in progress.

Sheri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jrscott1170 said...

What year is it? Do you know?

Edward Kiser said...

I love the the way you going with it , if you need some parts I have one I think the same as your,s ! I have 1965 kenskill model # ff4S /Serial #FF4S200 If you like you may contact me at ekiser471@gmail.com thanks and good luck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edward Kiser said...

Thats all I have ti say at the moment

Edward Kiser said...

What year is your,s