Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Gypsy Chicks Road Show Trailer

My little trailer is now stripped and I'm working on a plan with my daughter on design inside and out.  I'd like to use a lot of the items such as trim and decor that I already have which believe me is a lot.  My daughter would like a theme inside and out but I'm a little more eclectic.  I'm trying hard with the heat and all to stay hooked up and get it done so I can be ready for the Lavender Ridge Fall Festival Oct. 4-6 out in the boonies near Gainesville.  If you haven't ever been, mark your calenders and check out their website for more info.  Plus I've wanted to do the Fredericksburg Trade Days since my daughter took me there last year on vacation .  I'm aiming for October 18-20th.  Then the plan is to do Canton at Pavillion 6000 where I'm on a waiting list (fingers crossed).  Pictures and more info coming soon! 

No comments: