Tuesday, July 23, 2013

BEFORE Pictures of my sweet Trailer

The following are 'BEFORE' pictures of the trailer I'm redoing to use at Flea Markets and Shows (a work in progress):







The process is slow due to the heat but the following are now gone:  mattress, stove, kitchen cabinets, table and benches, toilet, water tank to make as light as possible and make room for the items I will sell.  I will sell both inside and out but this will help when it rains as I don't do tents.  I caulked and hopefully have found all the water leaks then secured the ceilings.  I have added beadboard and trim and will start painting the interior next.  That leaves adding flooring (which I have picked out), painting the exterior (decided on aqua) then adding all the last minute details.  If everything goes as planned, I should be ready by September and plan to take it to Canton for its initial run.  I am looking forward to it and posting the AFTER pictures. So far, so good!

No comments: